Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh, the Places I'll Go


I’ve traveled a lot more than the average person. Many people I know have never left the state, let alone the country. But I love going places. San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Newport, Hilton Head Island, Chicago and Oklahoma City are some of my favorite places in the United States. My favorite places of all time include San Juan, PR; Acapulco, Mexico; London, England; and the Bahamas. Many of these are on the following list of places I would like to go to. They’re not in any particular order.

Acapulco, Mexico (again)
Sydney Australia

Sydney, Australia

Puerto Rico (again)

I’ll probably end up working in NYC, so this is rather inevitable, but it’s on the list

London, England because I’d love to see it again

Dubai, UAE

Italy, especially Rome. Vatican City included (even though it’s not technically part of Italy)

Paris, France. Because you just have to go there.

Spain, including Barcelona, Madrid and basically everywhere else

Greece, including such monuments as the Parthenon
The Orkney Islands, where my mother’s family is from
Egypt, including the Pyramids at Giza, the Valley of Kings, and the Museum in Cairo

No comments:

Post a Comment